Missions and goals
The department of English language aims to
- enhance students’ English standard to study, work and leisure;
- provide chances for students to explore the world through the medium of English;
- develop a school-based curriculum to suit students’ needs;
- provide chances for students to develop their creativity, problem-solving skills, analytical power and critical thinking for life-long learning.
To accomplish our missions, we will …
- foster students to explore the use of English and become independent and self-directed/self-regulated learners for future study and work;
- develop a suitable and flexible curriculum framework for our students;
- enhance students’ interest and abilities to communicate in English;
- create a supportive and an enjoyable environment for our students to learn English;
- provide chances for students to apply English in different learning areas and activities.